Posted to alt.home.repair
Mark Lloyd Mark Lloyd is offline

Default sprinkler coming on at the wrong time?

On Wed, 06 Sep 2006 17:22:27 -0400, mm
wrote:

On Wed, 06 Sep 2006 11:19:49 -0500, Mark Lloyd
wrote:

I'm doing that now, despite the fact that it's probably unnecessary.
Anyway, it's time to reprogram for less watering (in Texas, the
weather has gotten more fall-like recently).

It's amazing how in Maryland the weather changes on the first couple
days in September. Did it again this year. Rained after almost no
rain for months (when it usually rains here every month.)

In Texas, September is usually indistinguishable from August. This
year was different. We had an unusually hot August (sometimes north
and east Texas were hotter than Phoenix and Las Vegas). In September,
it cooled off, so I needed to reprogram the sprinkler controller
anyway, to reduce watering.

Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.laughingsquid.com

"All your western theologies, the whole mythology of them,
are based on the concept of God as a senile delinquent."
-- Tennessee Williams