Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Dani Dani is offline

Default Hotel T.V's by RCA.

Does ANYONE here know ANYTHING about these RCA Hotel Sets? I have
spent all day E-Mailing back & forth to the RCA "super Tech" from up
away,
& it's going to take me a week to get the info I want! I have the
CRK17TC1
(proper remote), which works these units, but won't allow me into the
menu
to set channels, unlock the front panel buttons, inputs menu etc? Our
stock
RCA remotes won't work the needed functions, nor will the supplied by
the
Hotel remote CRK17TC1. I don't have the "clone box", so how do I set
these
up? The guy at the Hotel doesn't know, & they can't get any help from
the
suppliers. Someone MUST work on these units!

RCA 27" T.V. Model # J27435YX52 Chassis # CTC203AJ9,
as well as 27" Model # J27F635, Chassis # ITC008FC1. Thanks, Dani.