Posted to alt.home.repair
dadiOH dadiOH is offline

Default Lowes vs. Home Depot

ng_reader wrote:
As I am one to save budget where I am able (I do not make a great
living) am I really losing out on dollars and cents by not shopping
at HD?

I prefer Lowes because no one at HD seems to know what exterior
plywood is. I needed a couple of sheets of exterior, sanded BC ply,
best they could come up with was "sheathing"...CDX. Guys at Lowes
knew what exterior ply was, even knew it was marked with a different
color on the ends. They also knew what "BC" meant.

Screw HD.

--

dadiOH

dadiOH's dandies v3.06...