Posted to alt.home.repair
Doug Miller Doug Miller is offline

Default Shelf life of plaster

In article , Dan_Musicant wrote:

It's hard for me to be certain that my containers are tight. I better do
something soon, though, because I have the plaster in my garage and the
rainy season is around the corner. On top of that, my garage needs a new
roof! I'm gonna be a busy guy.

Jeeeezzzzz.... Quit over-thinking this, and just go to Lowe's or Home Depot
and buy the damn bucket and lid already. It'll be tight enough to keep your
plaster from going bad. Worked for me over a period of several years.

--
Regards,