Posted to rec.crafts.brewing,misc.consumers.house,alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

Default Hoisting a Keg using Garage Ceiling

On 5 Sep 2006 23:48:36 -0700, "Stu"
wrote:

What a good idea, I am going to do that this weekend as I already have
a mark on a 10 months old car (not me driving honest).
Stu
http://www.cateringappliancesltd.co.uk

My mother just used something little and light, the size of a thimble
iirc, heavy enough to hold the cotton string straight, and big enough
to be seen and for her to tell when it touched the window, (because it
stops getting closer), but not annoying if you walk into it when there
is no car in the garage.

A lot of the other devices, including the fancy expensive ones, can't
be seen until you're supposed to stop, or not at all. This one can
see from several feet away. Unfortunately I have no garage.