Posted to alt.home.repair
grappletech grappletech is offline

Default what to put in a small toolbox for in the house

Jeff Wisnia wrote in
:

http://tinyurl.com/hys94

So that's basically a screwdriver but with a bit instead of a phillips or
slotted head? So you use it for drilling pilot holes and such. I have, so
far, been able to use the cordless drill to drill every pilot hole I've
ever had to make. Haven't had any in tight space yet, I guess.

At Autozone the other day, I saw a cordless drill/driver kit (18V) with a
battery/charger for $18. Chinese made. Hell it's probably made at the
same factory, using the same basic materials, as my $70 Craftsman cordless
drill!