Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Barry N. Turner Barry N. Turner is offline

Default Goncalco Alves Bowl

Man, where is that barber shop? My barber never brings me anything!

Barry

"T. Dougall" wrote in message
Hi everyone,
My barber came to the house last week with a large goncalco bowl blank.
Knowing I do a bit of turning, ( barbers know more about you than your
local barman) he asked me to make him a bowl.
I had never turned this wood before so I made sure my tools were sharp and
got on with it. What a superb finish. Was I just lucky or does this
wood always give such a good finish? Anyway barber liked it so I guess
I might even get a free haircut out of next time I go.

Tom