Posted to misc.consumers.house,misc.invest.real-estate,misc.consumers.frugal-living
Doug Miller Doug Miller is offline

Default Buying a house without a buyer's agent - negotiating tips?

In article .com, wrote:

I am not ignoring anything, not siding with anyone, and
I am certainly not arguing. I have questions, not opinions.
I put in these verbal disclaimers - "apparently", "folks
have been telling me" - because I don't want to
be attacked by people like you and Doug Miller.

Neither he nor I has "attacked" you. Yet. But I'm about to. You need to grow a
thicker skin, or quit whining. If you can't differentiate between being told
that you're wrong, and an attack on you personally, then you need to grow up.

--
Regards,