Posted to or.politics,alt.appalachian,alt.home.repair,misc.consumers
jls jls is offline

Default A Day in the Life of Joe Middle-Class Republican

Joe Williamson wrote:
On Mon, 04 Sep 2006 13:04:03 -0400, CJT wrote:

Joe Williamson wrote:

On Sun, 03 Sep 2006 20:11:56 -0400, Larry Bud
wrote:
snip
Government is essentially legalized banditry.

That's been true for almost six years now.

The more I think about it, the more I think it's been true since the dawn
of time.

Seth, our good ol' boy transplanted weed from Texas, who is better
known as SETH Williamson, would rather crawl up a tree backwards than
pay a tax, being the reasonable rental paid for the benefits of
society. This mooch gladly snatches the benefits of society while
despising its burdens.

If Irwin Schiff were running for presnit, Seth would be first in line
to vote for him, as long as Seth hadn't found out Irwin's Jewish
heritage. For Seth is an outspoken anti-Semite.

Fact is, it is HE who is the bandit and embraces banditry. His ilk
favor vigilantism, kkk, lynch mobs, law of the jungle, economic
darwinism, anarchy, chaos, mob rule.

A few months ago this curious admixture of kookery, malignancy, and
loonytarianism was wailing about the loss of the Confederacy. Read
his tearful lamentation:

It started when they drove old Dixie
down. That was the end of the Old
Republic and the beginning of the end