Posted to alt.home.repair
Speedy Jim Speedy Jim is offline

Default Help wiring switched double gang receptacle at end of circuit

NJLauri wrote:
We are in the processing of completely rewiring a screened-in
freestanding outdoor pool house. We have 14/2 outdoor rated wire coming
into the structure. We'll have 2 runs of wire from the entry point into
the back of the building - one run to each side of the building. One
will go to a ceiling fan and a series of single gang receptacles, and
the other will go to a couple of single gang receptacles, and at the
end of that run, we want to put a double gang combination that includes
a combo switch receptacle and 2 more receptacles, followed by a double
gang receptacle to finish that half of the circuit.

SNIP

I didn't see any reference to GFCI protection.

Has it been provided upstream of the pool house?

Jim