Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] blah@blah.com is offline

Default Pull Sagging Trellis to Exterior Brick Wall

There's a trellis next to the exterior concrete wall of my garage. The
trellis supports a large thorny bush that is supposed to be up against
the wall. Problem is that the trellis is starting to sag away from the
wall creating a gap between the wall and the bush.

I want to pull the trellis closer to the wall. I was thinking of
installing some fasteners into the brick wall (into the mortar between
the bricks I presume??) and using some stainless wire to pull the
trellis back to the wall.

Is that the best way to go? If so, what is the proper type of
fasteners to use?

Thanks,
Kevin