Posted to sci.electronics.repair
**THE-RFI-EMI-GUY** **THE-RFI-EMI-GUY** is offline

Default Sharp 32C240TH Help Needed

Tech Data wrote:

rick wrote:

Would anyone know where I could find a scan of this board or a
replacement for it ?? A power surge put it in shutdown and the owners
brother-in-law tore it apart in search of a reset button and yanked
about an inch off the corner of the board by the flyback. It looks like
it could be point to point wired back into service but I have no way of
knowing what goes where or if their might have been a diode etc. back
there without the missing piece. Thanks for any help.
Rick

If you'll give me a good email addy, I'll send you the print for it in
PDF. It's a 4meg file so make sure you have room. You can contact me at
the Site Info page on my website.

www.techdata-kicksass.net

--
Joe Leikhim K4SAT