Posted to rec.woodworking
Torr Torr is offline

Default Any euro hinges smaller than 35mm?

On 2006-09-04 18:10:57 -0500, "Brad" said:

Hey all, I built a medicine cabinet that is made of oak plywood. It's
a frameless design and I planned on installing 2 doors on the front
with euro hinges. Much to my dismay...I sized the stiles too narrow
for the 35mm hinge! The stile is 1.5" and I would need at least 1.75
if not more to install the 35mm variety.

Anyone know of a place I can get a smaller cup euro hinge or another
alternative to making full overlay doors on a frameless cabinet with
1.5" stiles?

thanks!

Rockler has 26mm mini Blum clip-on euro-style hinges.

Torr