Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Ian Ian is offline

Default Starting Microsoft Outlook - I get an error box

wrote in message
ups.com...
Thank you everybody,
Ian, I tried to search the registry but I couldn't see it in there and
I wasn't sure is it ok to do it. I couldn't do restore point because
prior to this problem I had problem with a mouse and I contacted HP
(they didn't help me even they did PC recovery;at the end I figure it
out that the mouse mouse connector was bad). So, after this PC recovery
I started having this add-in message in Outlook.

I solved the problem disabling the add-in in Outlook, so it is Ok now.

Thanks again, Max

No problem, glad I could help.

--
Ian