Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] fredfighter@spamcop.net is offline

Default Not Quite O/T - Building An Ark

J T wrote:
Sun, Sep 3, 2006, 8:45pm (John Flatley)
posted a lot of something: snipitty snip

If he'd been smart he'd have asked for a permit to build a garage,
then built it to look like he wanted.

When my astronomy club applied for a permit to build our observatory
our President wanted to get a permit for a meeting hall. That would
have been a disaster, given the requirements for plumbing and so on
in the code. I applied for a permit for a utility building (e.g.
storage
shed), no problem. We never mentioned to the building inspector
that the roof rolls off and he never asked.

We do have an outhouse. Yes, there is a moon on the door.

--

FF