Posted to uk.d-i-y
raden raden is offline

Default Potterton EP3002 wireing diagram

In message , Simon Coupland
writes
"raden" wrote in message
In message , Simon Coupland
writes
Hi,

I have a Potterton EP3002 heating control/timer which I want to move from
it's current location in the garage to the inside of the house.

I'd like to have a wiring diagram before I start the move, but I cant find
any such documentation on the Potterton web site.

Does anybody have a wiring diagram for the unit they could share..?

Yes, you should - it's on the back of the timer

--
geoff

Geoff,

Thanks, I didn't want to take it apart before I know where the wires go..!

Simply undo the screw (s) rotate the timer upwards

the wiring is all attached to the backplane, the diagram to the back of
the timer

--
geoff