Posted to uk.d-i-y
The3rd Earl Of Derby The3rd Earl Of Derby is offline

Default I have a question :-)

VisionSet wrote:
"VisionSet" wrote in message

"The3rd Earl Of Derby" wrote in message
. uk...
would you pay 17GBP for door archiatrave if it was fancy ie
victorian,edwardian,french provincial, basically a bit of upmarket
class. The architrave would come in 2x7'&1x4' lenghts and you mitre
the angle cut yourself to suit your own doorframe.

So thats 17GBP per door.

Thanks awfully. :-)

If it was original or with a believable patina and assuming we are
talking both sides of the door then possibly. I'm about to put in
original internal doors at 65 quid a pop, so it's about in line with
that.

However since you are knocking them up with your fancy new bits and I
can do the same for the same price plus I get the bit, then
errrr...... no.

One has to pay for these items somehow.

--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite