Posted to alt.home.repair
Tom The Great Tom The Great is offline

Default safety glasses

On Sat, 02 Sep 2006 21:45:50 GMT, Paul Oman
wrote:

how do I keep my safety glasses from fogging up when I'm working hard
outside in cold weather?

paul

Two steps:

1. Use glasses that vent well. Remember, base your type of glasses
on the work you are doing. If you have to use low-vented models, like
splash proof, then do what is required and clean them often with step
#2.

2. Clean the glasses with an anti fog cleaner. I've heard good
stories about Rain-X's anti fog, from people who work in very humid
conditions. However, allways follow manufactures instructions.

later,

tom @ www.NoCostAds.com