Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Aluminum Ladder load ratings

what do YOU and any other users weigh?

the trouble is lower cost ladders sway more, are less durable, and in
general given the risks your better off with the BEST ladder you can
afford.

All of these issues get worse as you go higher, the sway in a 16 footer
is bothersome, at 35 feet it can lead to a bad accident.

plus what jobs will you be doing? the occasional clean out gutter is
one thing, drilling into concrete to mount a deck at 25 foot is
altogether different.

plus cheap laddres hve cheap hardware. I have a old 16 footer I use 1/2
of in my shed it has a 10 foot interior cieling height....

anyhow the leveleling legs fell apart that why it got moved to shed

BUY THE BEST QUALITY LADDER YOU CAN AFFORD

think of it this way if you fall cause you bought a cheap one and mess
up your back, how much money will it cost you for lost work?

now compare that to a more costly ladder
see my point?