Posted to uk.d-i-y
Stephen Dawson Stephen Dawson is offline

Default Steve Irwin....... It didnt take long............

"John White" wrote in message
Grunff wrote:

John White wrote:

The stunt with his new baby and the crocodile put me off the guy. If
you want to put your own life at risk then fine, but don't do it to
anybody else.

I don't know why people always get so wound up about other people's
babies - as far as I'm concerned, you have a baby, it's yours - you can
do with it whatever you want (within reason).

ducks

You do realise that certain people will be choking on their wholemeal
lentil quiche and dandelion coffee even as you read this. :-)

John
--
John White,
Electrical Contractor

Unlikely as they won't want to be using the earths precious resources
getting involved with us daft buggers !!