Posted to alt.home.repair
Eric in North TX Eric in North TX is offline

Default Problem with septic system

Mabye this has been posted before and i did check, however with no
solid answers to my problem. Thanks again, Chris~

Solid answer: call the pumper truck, pay the man ~ $100 (assuming you
have an accessible clean-out), fogedaboutit, unless it happens soon
(less than 6 months), then call him back & make sure he pumps both
tanks. I had that when we first moved in, (my first septic system)
turns out there was a blockage between the tanks. considerable digging
involved that time, which we did ourselves to avoid the labor charges,
and because we just happen to have a backhoe.