Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Steve Walker Steve Walker is offline

Default Klipsch KSW10 transformer

I need a replacement power transformer for this unit. The numbers on the
transformer are 042-010078-000. Underneath this is ELY 0241. It also has
a sticker marked H.P. Two blue input wires, center tapped outputs, outer
two yellow, inner one white. Outputs measure 1.5 ohms to center, both
sides, and 3.0 ohms outer. Input side is open. Can anyone recommend a
source? Klipsch will not talk to me, as I'm not an authorized repair
center, just a home guy fixing his own stuff. It was given to me free,
and I'd like to fix it. It doesn't appear to be cooked, as the lacquer
is not burnt, and no burnt smell.

--
Steve Walker
(remove wallet to reply)