Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Claude Claude is offline

Default Probelm with new assembled PC

game wrote:
I assembled a Pc with Pentium D 2.66, asrocks motherboard. Every thing
is connected in right way. Front pannel LEDs are working but when i
turn on system nothing display nor even POST screen. there is no
current in keyboard. Pls help me. I am thinking might be Processor not
fitted properly. Also tell me If processor is not fitted properly than
POST screen should display or not. I am going to change the RAM.
Suggestions welcome. Thanx in advance

Make sure head sink with compound is squarely on processor. If you have
an air pocket between processor and sink, processor will stop and/or
burn up.

--

Attention Please:
All those who have 2, turn one in.