Posted to rec.woodworking
CW CW is offline

Default tried to fix armoire uh oh

If it can be fixed under warranty, don't touch it. Call them first. The
treatment with the nail polish remover may have done in the warranty but,
you never know. If they are willing to fix it, best to let them do it and
not have to deal with any attempts you made. In other words, you may make it
worse.

"G. Doughty" wrote in message
We do have a great warranty. They will come out to the house and fix it .

..
. if it can be fixed that way. I REALLY don't want to try to move this
behemoth. I will try the first options you suggested. It's only wood,
right?

Thanks
Greg
ki4bbl