PoP

Default Draining the Central Heating - Advice Needed

On Mon, 8 Sep 2003 19:18:19 +0100, "Nigel"
wrote:

I want to drain my central heating so that I replace a faulty mid-position
motorised valve.

You may not need to drain the system. With some motorised valves the
actuator assembly comes off the valve head and can be replaced without
undoing the pipework. If it is one of those then you may well find
that it is the actuator assembly that is at fault, not the valve
itself. Makes it easy to replace the faulty component.

Have you tried taking the head off the motorised valve to see?

PoP