Posted to alt.home.repair
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default Home Depot's Inventory Control Problem

On Sun, 20 Aug 2006 19:56:03 -0400, with neither quill nor qualm, krw
quickly quoth:

BTW, how do we continue to pay the government employee, making
*twice* what the civvies make?

If you look carefully, you'll see lots of gov't employees bailing out
to come to the higher-paying jobs in the private sector.

But we see the local gov't paying far too much for work. Like $20+ an
hour to stand on the roadway with a SLOW/STOP sign and key in a radio
every once in awhile. Perhaps that's what you're referring to. City,
County, and State jobs are far higher-paid than they should be.

--
The Smart Person learns from his mistakes.
The Wise Person learns from the mistakes of others.