Posted to alt.home.repair
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default Home Depot's Inventory Control Problem

On Sun, 20 Aug 2006 22:28:52 +0000 (UTC), with neither quill nor
qualm, (Don Klipstein) quickly quoth:

In article .com,
wrote in part:

As for their employees, they are free to find jobs elsewhere. With
unemployment under 5%, jobs are available for those that want them.

Atta Boy, Trader4. Your post echoes my sentiments and I, too, am a
WalMart shopper. I find lots of US-made items at Wally World and they
keep hundreds (if not thousands) of American companies in business.
Those companies can choose NOT to sell to Wally if they want. (I don't
want my products there at a 3% markup.

5% unemployment means that 5% of those who are either working or looking
for work are doing the latter. That 5% does not count those not looking
for work.

Those who aren't employed and aren't looking for work _aren't_
unemployed, Don. If they can live with that, why worry? It's their
choice.

--
The Smart Person learns from his mistakes.
The Wise Person learns from the mistakes of others.