Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub HeyBub is offline

Default Coiling wire?

Randy O. wrote:
I need some hints, on how to coil some 12-2 _neatly_. I have a spool
of it, and shipping some off. The problem I'm having is, it has to
fit in a certain size box. Once it comes off the spool, it sure
doesn't want to coil up neatly like it is on the spool. It likes to
twist around etc.
Anyways, thanks for helping out someone that couldn't find a book for
dummies, on coiling wire.

If you look on Ebay for "wire coiler" you'll find a couple for ~$200.

If you use Google for the same phrase, you'll find dozens (I didn't see any
prices) but, by studying the technique, I bet you could whip up your own out
of parts in your garage.