Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Geez I am going to be 50 soon:( second home in florida rented sometimes?

Guess its better than the alternative

Anyhow have thought off and on over the years about buying a home in
florida around disney and renting it out for summers, to pay its
expenses and ave a future retirement home all paid for. Nice investment
too

Any good web sites that discuss this?

Got the idea after renting condos over the years in kissimee. The
agency who handled the rental said thats what the owners were doing.

Our home is paid for largely out of debt its a interesting idea.

I HATE winter and would love to move to florida someday. DONT want to
sell here till I KNOW I want the new location!!!!!!

I am sentimentally attached to our home having lived here since 1972,
heck I still drive by our old home...........

anyone do something like this?