Posted to sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.misc,sci.electronics.equipment

Default SPAM -- FS HP 54650A HPIB Interface Revised!

JeffM wrote:

Art M - Artfromny wrote:
SIEG HEIL net Nazi

.
Jim Thompson wrote:
Oh, crap! Yet another New Yorker to add to the plonk list :-(

.
Michael A. Terrell wrote:
Too bad you can't just plonk a whole state.

You're painting with too broad a brush.
That would ace out Phil Hobbs and Lewin Edwards among others.

It was a gentle jab at Jim. ;-) On the other hand, it would be nice
to block whole countries IP addresses to stop all spam from there.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida