Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
George George is offline

Default Musing about a collaborative effort.

"Al Kyder" wrote in message
oups.com...
They should not be purchased for any reason or your dollars will
support virtual slave wages and child labor in some third world
country. That being said I still do it but I always feel bad when I
think about the conditions it was likely made in.

God Bless the impoverished,
Al Kyder

We should bless their efforts to earn their way in the world by providing a
market. What they receive for their efforts, though insignificant by US
standards may be the only cash money in the household.

Can't live on the dole where the principle of "he who does not work does not
eat" is the rule.