PoP

Default Joining co-axial cable outdoors

On Mon, 08 Sep 2003 19:51:37 +0100, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:

Notice the retreat.

???

If I was wrong in what I said previously then I'm always happy to
concede. However, as it happens I stand 100% behind what I said
previously, and await with some patience you revealing what your facts
are based upon.

If you do it like wot I said, and presevre the
phsyical dimensions of teh cable, and restoire teh screen with foil, its
a lot BETTER than all bar the most expensive connectors. Try butting a
belling lee - or even a BNC plug and socket on a VSWR meter and
see...and if you really want to gasp with amazement, take the back off
your hifi receiver and see how THEY terminate onto the socket

Very helpful. There's clearly distance between our methods. One is to
do the job properly, the other is to bodge it. Must be bodge-a-job
week I guess

PoP