Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] m__murray@hotmail.com is offline

Default Wireless IP camera as baby monitor?

Jon wrote:
Might get one for the babys room, but then I've also thought about one
for the front and back of the house, with motion detection, recording to
my hard drive etc. Not worried about sound as I will be using a proper
baby-monitor for that.

Does anyone have any recommendations please?

Thanks.
--
Regards
Jon

I use a Linksys WVC54G.

Not great in low light, but available on line pretty cheaply. Picture
is more than adequate to baby position etc, and has (scratchy) sound.
Email me directly for screen shots in different lighting, if you like.

It also has built in motion detection and can email a short video to (I
think) 3 email addresses.

M.