Suz

Default Can you put a water supply pipe and a gas supply pipe in the same conduit?

"Zus" wrote in message
On Sun, 7 Sep 2003 18:37:16 +0100, "Suz" wrote:

This may well be a dumb question:
Can you put a water supply pipe and a gas supply pipe in the same conduit
(service pipe thingy)?
TIA
Suzanne

When we were having our new house built, I am pretty sure that all our
utilities (gas, electricity, water & cable) were brought through the
same conduit. I'm sure someone will correct me if I am wrong, but I
am not aware of any regulations to prevent this.

Zus

Are you making fun of me? There is no way putting gas and electic in the
same conduit could be correct!

Suzanne