Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Coiling wire?

What's your ebay user name?

--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.
You have to starve them.
..

"Randy O." wrote in message
. ..

wrote

Stupid question- where are you shipping it, that they just can't

drive
into town and buy a roll, probably for less than what the
shipping/box/gas to get to post office will cost?

I'm shipping it all over the country. I had gotten a heck of a deal on
some
12-2 UF underground, 5 bucks per thousand feet! Anyways, it's going
for
around 30 cents a foot on eBay. I've sold some in 50 & 100 lengths.
USPS
gives you free boxes for priority, and if you ship flat rate priority
@
$8.10, you can ship upto 70 lbs. in the box. It's still a deal over
what
you can buy wire for over the counter.

I'm going to try what Edwin suggest.