Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] maxrada@ameritech.net is offline

Default Starting Microsoft Outlook - I get an error box

When I start Microsoft Office Oulook I get an error box which reads

The add-in "c:\progra~1\mcafee.com\vso\vsolplg.dll" could not be
installed or loaded. This problem may be resolved by using Detect and
Repair on the Help menu.

I used Detect and Repair, and it stated that it was repaired
succesfully but the error box is showing again when I start Outlook. I
tried to find vsolplg.dll file but it doesn't exists (I had have
mcaffe which I uninstalled, so I gues that something is still left). I
have XP os.

Can you please help me to fix / get rid of this message.

Thanks, Max