Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren Oren is offline

Default not spam, no more phone or cable wires!

On 2 Sep 2006 11:41:10 -0700, wrote:

Arghh! so much to say so little time to do it,

Really?

won't work as well as the fiber, I know the arguments and it just simly
won't. it's not secure, but then neither is cable and thats what most
people use now.

Isn't that just brilliant fiber vs. BPL?

I have seen INET2 fiber in action and it is awesome.

And where was that?

imagine downlading a 2 hour full HDTV movie in less than 1 minute

I get an HDTV, by turning on the TV.

because the infrastructure isn't ther to support the 2.5G bandwidth to

Again we don't need your HTML bull****.

Oren