Richard Lewis

Default OT Environmentalists may be in deep Kimchee

"Ed Huntress" wrote:

Gunner posted a quote from some blog to the effect that the US has much less
total crime than major European countries, based on Interpol reports. It
isn't so, which is what the discussion has been about ever since.

It is? Funny, I didn't see you quote anything to do with crime,
idiot....all you've argued so far was that the source quoted was
somehow wrong in your opinion. You haven't discussed "crime" at all.

If we're quoting crime, where are the numbers? State them once and
give their source and let's all look them over.

Apples to apples, remember.

ral