Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Puckdropper Puckdropper is offline

Default Probelm with new assembled PC

p wrote in :

On 2 Sep 2006 02:14:58 -0700, "game"
wrote:

I assembled a Pc with Pentium D 2.66, asrocks motherboard. Every thing
is connected in right way. Front pannel LEDs are working but when i
turn on system nothing display nor even POST screen. there is no
current in keyboard. Pls help me. I am thinking might be Processor not
fitted properly. Also tell me If processor is not fitted properly than
POST screen should display or not. I am going to change the RAM.
Suggestions welcome. Thanx in advance

Check the power supply, do you need 110v and it is set for 220v?

Along those lines, does the motherboard require a special power
connection for the CPU? Most do, and the ATX specification has changed
many times to accomodate various connections.

Puckdropper