Posted to sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.design,alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf

Default satellite radio antennae?

wrote:

sci.electronics.repair, sci.electronics.design, alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf

what antenna device is in the satellite radio antenna module's for
example the Sirius One or later similar designs

and what wire type runs from the antenna to the receiving unit? coax,
ohmage?

Can't you find this information on the Sirius website?

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida