Posted to alt.home.repair
sosessyithurts sosessyithurts is offline

Default Set fence post in concrete, dirt, or gravel?

Jim Elbrecht wrote:

It is?

Sure is. I've lived in my house for 20 years- and I've been on Usenet
for 11. I hope I live to be 100 so I can see whether the road out
front goes 4-lane, or Usenet dies first. Both have been 'imminent'
since I've known them.

so why did google get on the wagon?

why does any decent isp even have a news server

my guess is that usage is up!
up because more are learning about it

usenet started when most people didn't even own a computer, how can it
be fading?

you should post some statistics...

if you're referring to the old days and you don't see the familiar
names you used to... that's one thing.. that's not fading, those people
just died! lmao
'
post some stats!