Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Elbrecht Jim Elbrecht is offline

Default Set fence post in concrete, dirt, or gravel?

On Sat, 02 Sep 2006 13:06:07 GMT, "jeffc" wrote:

"Ook" Ook Don't send me any freakin' spam at zootal dot com delete the
Don't send me any freakin' spam wrote in message
Usenet may be fading away

It is?

Sure is. I've lived in my house for 20 years- and I've been on Usenet
for 11. I hope I live to be 100 so I can see whether the road out
front goes 4-lane, or Usenet dies first. Both have been 'imminent'
since I've known them.

Jim
[I had to search googlegroups for "death of usenet" -- It was being
predicted in 1985-
http://groups.google.com/group/net.n...c09956ca0e173d

Joked about as "the imminent death of Usenet" by 1989-
http://groups.google.com/group/news....a511a8f54861ce
and became the acronym IDOUP by the end of the year
http://groups.google.com/group/news....5 f11a549be06