Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.cars.maintenance,uk.rec.cars.misc
Pete M Pete M is offline

Default Where can I get a non-standard fan belt made?

In oups.com,
dg wittered on forthwith;
I need a replacement fan belt (smooth V type) for a cement mixer and
it needs to be about 900mm diameter.

I can't seem to locate a manufacturer/supplier via the usual searches,
so can anyone recommend one?

cheers

Clue, fan belt lengths are normally quoted in mm. So, a 900mm belt will
normally be something along the lines of a VB900..

Try finding a 2360 mm 6 rib Gates belt at 2am. That's how I know too much
about fan belts.

--
Pete M - Using the Scouse Side of the Force -
Range Rover Vogue EFI x 2

"This is not 'Nam, this is bowling. There are rules"