Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.cars.maintenance,uk.rec.cars.misc
mrcheerful . mrcheerful                                                                          . is offline

Default Where can I get a non-standard fan belt made?

"mrcheerful ." wrote in message
. uk...

"dg" wrote in message
oups.com...
I need a replacement fan belt (smooth V type) for a cement mixer and it
needs to be about 900mm diameter.

I can't seem to locate a manufacturer/supplier via the usual searches,
so can anyone recommend one?

cheers

dg

Most industrial areas will have a belt and bearing supplier. My local one
is J and M belts. They will supply any available belt for anything.

01375 375924

mrcheerful

forgot to say they also sell linked fan belts which can be made to any
length at all, these are suitable for low speed loads