Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.cars.maintenance,uk.rec.cars.misc
mrcheerful . mrcheerful                                                                          . is offline

Default Where can I get a non-standard fan belt made?

"dg" wrote in message
oups.com...
I need a replacement fan belt (smooth V type) for a cement mixer and it
needs to be about 900mm diameter.

I can't seem to locate a manufacturer/supplier via the usual searches,
so can anyone recommend one?

cheers

dg

Most industrial areas will have a belt and bearing supplier. My local one
is J and M belts. They will supply any available belt for anything.

01375 375924

mrcheerful