Posted to rec.woodworking
Morris Dovey Morris Dovey is offline

Default PING Morris

The3rd Earl Of Derby (in
) said:

| J T wrote:
|| http://www.geocities.com/davidvwilliamson/stirling.html
|| This one's got pictures. Heh heh. I would imagaine if you
|| scaled it up a bit, say use a 55 gallon drum, it'd be just right
|| for a boat.
|
| Whats all this got to do with woodworking?
|
| Should be in...alt.binaries.silly-inventions

Coopered teak barrel, naturally. :-D

In an earlier thread I picked the group's brains for a project that
actually is more topical in alt.solar.thermal and for which many of
the prototype parts are wood and the whole project is being fabricated
in a woodshop. There's a bit of info on the web page at the link
below; and you're invited to join in at news:alt.solar.thermal or via
direct e-mail.

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar