Posted to misc.rural,misc.consumers.house
[email protected] support@sellcom.com is offline

Default yard light pole installation

spake thusly and wrote:

I'm putting up a yard light at my acreage, and I have a question about
the actual installation of the light pole.

You might want to check and see what your power co will
put one in for. It might be a real low monthly rate and
they do all the maint.... etc. Might be way off base for your
situation but I just felt to mention it... (and, I'm using
recycled electrons to post this)...

Steve
--
www.sellcom.com for firewood splitters, ergonomic chairs,
office phone systems, "non-mov" surge protection, Exabyte,