Posted to rec.woodworking
Mike O. Mike O. is offline

Default Weight of old Unisaw?

On 1 Sep 2006 14:50:03 -0700, "sailor" wrote:

I will be picking it up in a day or so, and was wondering if anyone
knows the weight. I have to decide to bring a small trailer I have, or
load it in the pickup.

I'd guess somewhere in the 400-500 pound range.
As Chris said take the four bolts loose that hold the top on and you
can remove it without even removing the fence. Then it can easily be
handled using a two wheeled dolly. Removing the motor is also a good
idea. I'd probably still use the trailer if the saw can be wheeled on
to it. It will take at least two guys (with good backs) to lift the
cabinet into a truck.

Mike O.