Posted to rec.woodworking
stormy2084 stormy2084 is offline

Default cabinet hardware

I second vandykes and ebay. I've also purchased from rejuvination.com
- not a huge selection, but top quality and lots of finish options.

Renata wrote:
Forgive me for not poring over a google search for this, but I'm
looking for additions (if any) to past mentions.

I'm gonna hopefully be starting my kitchen cabinets this weekend which
has me thinking (again) about door pulls. I was thinking about making
my own outta walnut, but that's partially because I'm not finding
anything "intriguing" (unless it almost $20+ a piece). The SS
cylindrical pulls that come in various lengths are far too prolifigate
and I don't want something that's become so common.

I've looked at LeeValley and thehardwarehut, and probably a few others
but does anyone here recommend other places they've used for cabinet
hw?

Thanx
Renata