Posted to uk.d-i-y
John John is offline

Default Ladders revisited.

"The Medway Handyman" wrote in message
. uk...
John wrote:
"The Medway Handyman" wrote in
message . uk...
Hi All

Thanks for the posts on ladder safety. I bought a Wickes stand off
made by Youngmans for £15 (on offer) and it's made a huge difference
to my feelings about stability.

Was the offer only in your local store or did it look 'nationwide'? I
could do with one but don't really want to make a special trip just
on a wild goose chase.

Its in the Wickes 'Great Gear Great Prices' offers booklet which is valid
7th Aug to 8th Oct so it must be national.

Thanks, I was passing close by to a Wickes today and called in and got one
(with spring!). I have wanted one for ages but thought £25 a bit steep but
at £15 couldn't pass it up.

Cheers for the tip off.

John